Is there an Auto Trendlines indicator for TradeStation that creates horizontal trendlines as you type? It’s funded by you!
The indicator creates two horizontal trendlines, one support (Red Line) and one resistance (Green Line), based on the price data.
The indicator computes the highest and lowest values of the last 20 bars using default settings. It also draws two in the previous 100 candles, one at the top and one at the bottom.
If you want to calculate the highest and lowest values for a longer period, simply replace the BackHigh_Calc and BackLow_Calc functions.
If you want to create longer trendlines, you’ll need to modify BackHigh_Draw and BackLow_Draw parameters.
Auto TrendLine Indicator Download
More TradeStation and MultiCharts Indicators:
- All Free Downloads for TradeStation and Multicharts
- ADX Histogram and Slope Indicator
- SuperTrend Indicator
- Smoothed RSI indicator
- Connors RSI2 Strategy
- Exponential Bollinger Bands
- Double Exponential Moving Average DEMA
- SuperTrend Multi Time Frame Indicator
- Autotrade divergences indicator
- Coppock Curve Indicator
- Perry Kaufman – Efficiency Ratio Indicator
- Bollinger Bands BandWidth
- Intraday Intensity Indicator
- Bollinger Bands Reversal Price Exit Setup
- HULL Moving Average
- The Vortex Indicator – Tutorial
- Stock Trading System Benchmark Indicator