Today we are talking about our SuperTrend Multi Time Frame Indicator for TradeStation and MultiCharts platforms.
Many traders love the SuperTrend indicator because it’s simple, and it works well in trending markets.
SuperTrend is a good indicator, but it can provide many false signals, especially when the market is ranging.
Minimize false Signals
To try to minimize many false signals, what do you think about considering the SuperTrend in different time frames?
Generally, we like to use indicators with many parameters or many time frames. When you are trading, averaging is almost always a winning choice.
Today we are “averaging” the SuperTrend indicator using it in three-time frames to find an intraday setup.
The time frames that we use are 60 minutes, daily and weekly. We can control the actual trend for the intraday session but with an eye on the long-term trend.
If you don’t like plotting indicators in the chart, you can use our SuperTrend Histogram Indicator that you can find in this post.
Using three charts is a troublesome solution, then we created an indicator to use SuperTrend Multi Time Frame with only one chart.
Firstly we transferred the indicators in a single chart, using the histogram visualization mode.
- SuperTrend Multi Time Frame Indicator Download
- MTF MACD MT4 Indicator – Download for Free
- Free TradeStation Indicators
- All About SuperTrend Indicator – Free Tutorial 2021 Updated
- How to find the perfect SuperTrend Settings
Three SuperTrend Indicators in a single chart
We finally grouped the signals in one indicator that is very simple to read.
Substantially, when the three SuperTrend are long, our indicator became green; vice-versa, it became red when short.
When there is no common direction, the indicator stays flat and becomes black.
Download for free
More TradeStation and MultiCharts Indicators:
- All Free Downloads for TradeStation and Multicharts
- ADX Histogram and Slope Indicator
- Auto Trendlines Indicator
- SuperTrend Indicator
- Smoothed RSI indicator
- Connors RSI2 Strategy
- Exponential Bollinger Bands
- Double Exponential Moving Average DEMA
- Autotrade divergences indicator
- Coppock Curve Indicator
- Perry Kaufman – Efficiency Ratio Indicator
- Bollinger Bands BandWidth
- Intraday Intensity Indicator
- Bollinger Bands Reversal Price Exit Setup
- HULL Moving Average
- The Vortex Indicator – Tutorial
- Stock Trading System Benchmark Indicator